Health Economics Courses
- The Changing Landscape of the Health Technology Assessment Customer Base December 12, 2011
- Medicare & Medicaid Reimbursement Dollars tied to Patient Satisfaction November 21, 2011
- US & UK doing more to decrease health outcomes inequalities November 21, 2011
- Roche CEO Severin Schwan warns of complete obvious December 8, 2011
- Health Economics Vidcast November 23, 2011
- How Medical Science Liaisons Can Transition to Health Outcomes Liaisons September 12, 2012
- Co-Dependent Technologies, Market Access and Value Communication September 5, 2012
- Personalized Medicine in the Age of Health Technology Assessments August 8, 2012
- Pharma’s Changing Business Model: The Curious Case of Pharmaceutical Price Discrimination August 2, 2012
- The Escalating Race for Evidence in Drug Reimbursement: Price Versus Value July 25, 2012
- Commercial insurance San Antonio: Sites we Like…... [...] Every once in a while w...
- medical practice marketing: Sites we Like…... [...] Every once in a while w...
- Francois-Henri: The trend towards outcomes-based reimbursement dec...
- Duncan: Very true!...
- ISPOR Washington | Pharmacoeconomics | Market Access: [...] A Personality ~ This is a great event for n...
Cancer CER China clinical outcomes clinical trials cms comparative effectiveness decision making downloads drug pricing drug reimbursement ebm evidence based medicine features health economics health outcomes health technology assessment heor hta humour insurance ISMPP ISMPP Video ispor ISPOR Video market access medicaid Medicare NHS nhs reform NICE obamacare Obesity outcomes research patient centered outcomes patient centred care patient outcomes PCORI pharma pharmacoeconomics pharma pricing pmi pricing and reimbursement slider value based pricing