The Pharma Market Access Course has been created by C.E.L.forpharma for pharmaceutical professionals. You will learn to grasp the full meaning of Market Access, its importance for optimizing product launches andits implications for the whole organization, from phase II up to post-launch.
In this programme, in addition to providing you with a thorough understanding of market access concepts and tools and the key stakeholders involved, we will share concrete examples and show how market access should be integrated in your clinical and brand plans.
- International brand managers without formal training in this field
- Managers in functions that contribute to optimizing market access, such as health economics, business intelligence, health outcomes research, marketing communications and public affairs.
- Managers in local marketing organizations
- Global product managers
- Corporate affairs managers
- Grasp the full meaning of Market Access, its importance for optimizing product launches and its implications for the whole organization, from phase II up to post-launch.
- Learn to integrate market access concepts into clinical and brand marketing plans.
- Have a good understanding of the differences across the healthcare systems in Europe with respect to optimizing market access for your brands.
- Gain insight into how stakeholders – and which ones! – impact on the success of your brand along its Learn to use the concepts and techniques that have proven to be successful in influencing the market access decision-makers.
- Know how to effectively manage the organizational issues from global to local, from medical to marketing, etc.
- Gain expert insight and advice from an expert faculty with vast relevant cross-functional and multi-therapeutic experience from both industry and consultancy.
Malik Mahdi Ait Yahia, Market Access Adviser, Novo Nordisk – Algeria (April 2012)
*HealthEconomicsDigest.com is partnering with C.E.L.forpharma to bring this course to the attention of our readers. We believe this course is relevant to our audience and are therefore promoting it on our site to our visitors.